Saturday, November 10, 2012

xplorer² - A small handy software for all Windows users

If someone asks me which software do I use the most, there wouldn't be a pinch of doubt that its xplorer2.  Whenever I boot Windows, I open xplorer2 at first and for the last 5 years, this practice has become a daily routine for me that opening this absolutely beautiful software happens spontaneously.

Ever annoyed at being having to open multiple folders and  for the purpose of transferring files? xplorer2 is the answer to your problem. So what does this software do? It's built by Zabkat and they say : 
"xplorer² is a desktop file manager combining the simplicity of windows explorer with the speed and efficiency of traditional dual pane orthodox file managers, helping you be productive with your documents, pictures, music, source code and other files."

That's right. Its a variant of windows explorer, but with better flexibility and more features. You can view your files and subfolders from different locations in a single window (with three different panes serving for the purpose) and you can transfer files to anywhere you want within this single window. Drag and drop feature is also available. Plus, you can do a lot of customisations of your own. This is a laconic outlook on xplorer2  There are many other features available. For that I suggest you start exploring the xplorer2
There are three versions of xplorer2 - lite, professional and ultimate. The latter two are not free. I use the lite version which does virtually everything. The professional and lite versions have a dedicated in-built search system. Ultimate version offers more features to customers than the other two, but don't worry; like I said before, lite version has everything that you look for.

Screenshot of my  xplorer2 lite version. I can view my folders and drives in three different panes, all in a single window
Official Link :- Zabkat xplorer2


Designed for:
Windows All (32 & 64 bit) 9x/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7
Latest Release:
v2.1.0.2 (31 May 2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment